Personally, I feel that as a blogger, you should be overly spontaneous, be a creative i.e always buzzing with ideas.
So, Do bloggers run out of ideas ?Uhmmm… Yes we do(sounds like blasphemy right*smiles) but that’s the fun part for we have the right to exploit our creative freedom of writing about anything within the confines of our blog’s vision.
Blogging is fun but stressful for you write about personal experiences, knowledge and perspective about life but would have to deal with late nights(The time over here is 1:24am), less sleep,4am reflections*its totally works, deep thoughts and fatigue from research.
In spite of the fun, we are scared whenever we don’t know what to write about but thank God for God, each time this happens, my cognizance is brought to check, I start paying particular attention, I become worried, and I criticize myself of not being ready for the future.
So here are the things I do to escape:
- I pay attention to my surroundings.
- I’m open to any and everything.
- I allow the Holy Spirit direct my thoughts.
- I read magazines, newspapers, watch TV. I get inspired from that.
- I go back to random ideas you’ve jotted & work on them.
- At worse, I checkout other blogs, a chunk say 30 and just read up articles. I swear my brain functions by force.
And every time I went through these creative process, I always escaped and I hope you do so to.
Please do well to share your own experience on creating content.
Till my next post, keep striving.